1. Check in at the International Cooperation and Exchange Office. Submit all original application materials to the Office for inspection (the original electronic version submitted at the time of handling the JW202 form), and pick up the payment notice.
2. Pay tuition, accommodation and insurance.
3. Go through check-in procedures and check into the dormitory.
4. Foreigners are required to register with the local police station within 24 hours after arriving at the university. Please submit your passports to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office, the staff will help you do this.（If you live in the hotel outside the university, the hotel will do the registration.）
5. Go to the Academic Affairs Office or the Postgraduate Office for student registration.
6. Go to Taian Inspection and Quarantine Bureau (Customs Building) to have a physical examination.
7. The health report, the payment proof and insurance documents should be submitted to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office for the record.
8. The International Cooperation and Exchange Office conducts pre-enrollment education, and the college provides professional education.
9. Go to Taian Police Station to apply for a residence permit visa. This visa should be done within 30 days after entering China. After getting your new visa, please submit it to the International Cooperation and Exchange Office. The staff will go to local police station to update your information.